Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Studio...?

I've wanted to turn this little apartment into a studio for a really long time. I've been putting it off because I don't want to live here forever, but I decided I wanted it to be a studio about 3 or more years ago and could have been using it ever since.

Lately, however, I've been considering it more seriously, but it needs a lot of work.

Plenty of space for a studio.


Has a kitchen area with a sink. The cabinets will come in handy. The sink (and bathroom which is right across from the kitchen) would too, but there is no working plumbing.

There's a decent closet.

This area (on the other side of the skeleton partition) is where I want to put my desk. I've considered turning the partition into a bookshelf or turning it back into a wall.

My cousins took it upon themselves to graffiti the place up at some point while we weren't living in this house.



No comments:

Post a Comment