Saturday, April 17, 2010

Great Scot, indeed!

My magazine came in the mail yesterday. What a lovely thing to have on the table next to my bed.

Today is a Doctor Who marathon leading up the the series 5 [BBC America] premiere with Matt Smith as The Doctor. I'm pretty sure I'm going to like Matt Smith, but I will certainly miss David Tennant.

Favorite Scottish Men of the Moment (in no particular order and off the top of my head): James McAcoy, David Tennant, Craig Ferguson, Paolo Nutini, Gordon Ramsay, John Barrowman.


Today is Old Timer's Day here in podunk. OUTHOUSE RACES are in less than 2 hours. Hopefully I'll get a few pictures for those of you who have never seen an outhouse race, and no, it's not people racing to a porta-potty, though I'm sure there will be plenty of that going on today.

It's also Record Store Day. Roswell is actually surprisingly participating so after the race we'll be attending to see if there's anything worth buying. Then tonight we'll be whipping up a peanut butter cake, then it's Doctor Who and The Graham Norton Show.

No comments:

Post a Comment