Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter!

The Easter Bunny brought me these crayons. The wrappers are friggin' adorable!

One of the boxes (he brought me 2) had this sweet prawn on it!

I made burgers for dinner. Chorizo-beef burgers with pepperjack cheese, and homemade chipotle mayo (well, semi-homemade. I plan to learn to make my own though!). Then we sat down to eat dinner and watch the new episode of Ultimate Recipe Showdown and one of the contestants made the exact. same. burger!

My mom was looking at my cup during dinner. Thought they came that way. It's cute how talented she thinks I am.




I spent most of the day cleaning the house and cooking (and breaking my "diet" by eating Easter candy)...and watching my Sunday Night "fat shows" (Kirstie Alley's Big Life and Ruby). I'm exhausted. Time to snuggle down in my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment