Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Craftastrophe

I feel like it's been months since I've been able to sit down and craft. While that's not entirely true, it's somewhat accurate. I started my job in July and since then I haven't really had a whole lot of time, or energy, to sit down and sew.

I have something like 20 orders to fill, or at least 20 or so items to make, plus I have goodness knows how much to get done for the county fair and for the arts and crafts fair I'm selling at in October. Deadline for the fair is the end of September, and I'm only submitting a few things, but I will need to restock completely on merchandise for the arts and crafts thing in October which will take me pretty much the whole month of September if not longer.

NOW my boss is thinking about trying to get me to work full-time a loooot sooner than she had originally planned. When-oh-when will I fit all of this into my life? Why can't I make enough from sewing to quit my job?!

No comments:

Post a Comment