Thursday, May 27, 2010

Oh, Sweet Pea(r).

I call my friend Kat "Sweet Pear" because one day I was trying to type "sweet pea" and an R appeared. We decided it was her nickname from then on. I've been meaning to make her a little plush pear for weeks now. I made this little thing on the drive home from Albuquerque earlier.

Unfortunately this miserable fabric frays! So when I went to close the plush it started to come apart. I had a little bit of a hissy fit because I didn't want to start over. I almost cut it in half with a pair of scissors from sheer frustration. After I cooled off I added a little patch. It looks sort of like it's supposed to be there and kind of adorable. I hope she doesn't mind!

I get really impatient sometimes, so instead of coming home and drawing and scanning the label and then printing it onto the green paper, I just drew it on directly since it's a one-off plush anyhow.

No comments:

Post a Comment