Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Busy busy busy!


I have way too much to do today!

This always happens to me. I should get in the bed right now and set my alarm for far too early. Going to SXSW tomorrow/Thursday. Austin is about 9 hours away and we'll be gone until Monday so I have to pack every little thing I could possibly need.

Every time I go on a trip I swear I'll pack the bare minimum. What's wrong with wearing the same thing every day? ;) I might actually go for that if I were not going to be in the same room as Zooey Deschanel! She is my ultimate girl-crush!

Today I have to go get a new drivers license, charge batteries, phones, and ipods, clean off camera cards, pack clothes, electronics, a book (that I most likely won't read), something to draw on/with, and my sewing kit. I also need to pre-cut some felt shapes for sewing so I don't have to take a 3-foot stack of felt with me to Texas. This really doesn't look like too much when written, but I'm a master procrastinator.

Going to get ready for bed, I suppose, and finish watching Secret Window. I needed a Johnny Depp fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment