Wednesday, March 31, 2010

And the winner of Best Sister for March 2010 is...


Seriously. My sister is pretty great.

I asked her if she was going to bring home Sherlock Holmes or if I needed to buy it on Friday, and asked her if she was going to pick up the tulips she told me she bought me the other day and was having the nursery hold, and this is what she came home with. The movie, said tulips, mini bananas, and Ben & Jerry's Maple Blondie ice cream (which I keep talking about saying I want to try before they stop making it).

In the background you can see my pink kangaroo planter I got at the antique store on Monday. It's currently holding my good paintbrushes. I haven't had a chance to take any good pictures of the things my mom got me when we went antiquing the other day. There was so much more I wish I could have brought home with me.

I watched Sherlock Holmes earlier. Jude Law. Unf. I have always found him ridiculously attractive, but as Watson? My goodness. And I've never been so attracted to Robert Downey Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment