Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What I Wore Today - 11/5/10 & 11/6/10

  • New peace sign belt
  • New “jeggings” because my other pair of jeans ripped
  • Leopard print shoes
  • $2 tank top
  • “Where’s Waldo”/Bob Dylan sweater from Seattle

I was worried about wearing this to work because I didn’t want any remarks about looking patriotic. I wore it anyway because “technically it’s orange”…unfortunately I was greeted the moment I walked in with “You look so patriotic today!” To which I replied “It’s orange.”

  • Gray and black striped cardigan
  • Turquoise polka-dot tank top ($3)
  • Denim leggings
  • Leopard shoes
  • Owl bling ($10)

Looked and felt like crap today, but…meh. I actually wore a belt half the day, too. And I don’t know how often I’ll wear that necklace. It weighs like 10 pounds and doesn’t really make the screwed up nerves and muscles in my neck feel great.

No comments:

Post a Comment