Sunday, September 5, 2010

Crafting update.

I got my first sort-of complaint on etsy yesterday. I had some customers order some things a few weeks ago and I haven't had the time or energy to get them out. I now know why I've been so exhausted the past few months, but it's still going to be a few more days before I can get in to see a doctor and get things straightened out, but I've had a wee bit more energy since I found out and have been trying to do my best to eat right. Still tired but I don't want to lose customers over it. I've got 3 of 7 done so far.

I also just went through my embroidery floss for the first time in months because it was a huge mess and I couldn't find half of the colors I needed. Looks like a lot but I'm still missing a few colors, or at least running low on some. Going to have to take a trip to the craft store on pay day.

No comments:

Post a Comment